Is the one you are referring to ?
‘… which I had it at your place a 100 years ago …’
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup wheat flakes
- 1 cup barley flakes
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 cups dried apple slices, halved
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut (optional)
Mix all together, store in an airtight container.
Some additions : when serving, add a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil, powdered flaxseeds, a few almonds, some fresh blueberries, a tablespoon of pomegranate arils, chopped banana (if you like) and a handful of those millet flakes that are so crisp and crunchy.
Pix from the net.