Came across this first in his cookbook and then online – will be trying it out very soon. Looks and sounds terrific.
This is the most blogged, tweeted, and pinned recipe I have ever created. It’s also one of the simplest recipes ever. Just a few ingredients, 2 minutes in the food processor, and voila, you have the most amazing dip. I’ve even used it as a topping for baked chicken or white fish.
– Paul Lowe
- 7 ounces feta cheese (about 1 cup crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- 1–2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Crudités, chips, toasts, or pita crisps, for serving
- Place the feta, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil in a blender and whir until combined but still slightly chunky. It’s dense, so you may need to stir it with a fork once or twice. Taste, and if it’s too salty add more lemon juice.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with a little oil, and sprinkle with a pinch of pepper flakes and some lemon zest.
- Serve with crudités, chips, toasts or pita crisps.
Thanks Paul !