I’m a sucker for food that delicious, easy to prepare and involves the least work.
So these few posts are all things Kuko, as she whips them up effortlessly, remains elegant and relaxed and entertains with gracious facility !
- Button mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed, patted dry
- Finely chopped onion
- cheddar cheese
- a dash of mayonaisse – a tablespoon or more
- Mix the cheese, onions and mayo and stuff the mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes till browned.
Utterly delicious ! She said the addition of the mayo makes all the difference and she picked this tip up when she was in the Philippines.
Pix off the web, with thanks.