Came across this recipe somewhere, can’t remember. Sounds interesting.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (adjust to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh cherries or berries for garnish
- a small handful of toasted nuts – almonds, crushed pistachios, for garnish
Combine chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a container that can be sealed – like a mason jar.
Stir well, refrigerate overnight.
Top pudding with berries and nuts before serving, chilled.
Pix off the web, with thanks.