Saw this recipe in a magazine or newspaper or something in India, couldn’t quite get my head around it, but it does sound interesting.
Orange and Chaat Masala Olives
- 30 black Spanish olives
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 4 to 5 thin slices whole orange, peel on
- 1 tsp dried red chili flakes
- 3 tsp chaat masala
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine garlic, rosemary, orange slices, chili flakes, chaat masala and olive oil, heat on a low flame and let warm up slowly to infuse the oil and soften the garlic.
- When hot (about 5 minutes), add olives and steep till cool.
- Serve at room temperature.
Sounds interesting ?
Pix borrowed off the net, with thanks, as per usual.